Wednesday, July 24, 2013

If Animals have Facebook..... !

facebook

Facebook has become synonymous with social networking Nowadays. Presenting a post on what would have happened if all the animals too had facebook...



Cockroach
"Managed to skip from some one’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!"
Lice,Mosquito and 42 others like this

Cat 
"My 7th child is asking who is her dad. What shall I tell her??, I don’t even remember"


Mosquito 
"I am HIV positive.. this is all due to wrong sucking"
 Lice likes this

Pigeon
"Just brought a book i have been looking for a while now.Its called Pooping on people in 12 easy lessons"
12 pigeons and 13 crows like this

Lice
" Oh shit!! I entered wrong hair.. smells like parachute...ughh !  ! "
 127 Lice like this

Pig
"Oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!! If It is because i bask in the mud then let it be clear i won't be leaving the mud for whatsoever reason ! "


Octopus
 I have just refilled my ink.. hurray!!


Goat 
"Friends, don’t go out, Eid is coming soon"
Chicken likes this

Bulldog
"Waiting for my owner to pick me up. Time for saloon ! "
 Bulldog likes this

Lioness
" Sigh ! Once again i had to hunt because my husband found it to taxing to get up from his sleep ! tchhh, What will the children think ? "

Lion is listening to "Its my Life ! " 

Chicken 
" If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC. Love you all and see you in heaven ! "

Shark 
"We are not ruthless man eaters,we are more like accidental man tasters ! "
Lion,Leopard & Shark like this

Leopard
"To those who called me self possessed ! Dude, I lick myself because its cleaning mechanism man go get a life Haters! "
Cat,Lion,Bulldog,Cow & Antelope like this

Antelope is not feeling well today
 Two lions & leopard likes this





No comments:

Post a Comment