Thursday, July 10, 2014

I wasn't drunk !

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you spent two hours trying to drown my goldfish."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you were in my closet yelling, 'where the fuck is Narnia?'"



"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you were in my pool trying to find Nemo."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you hugged a hobo with a white beard and cried; DUMBLEDORE YOU'RE BACK!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you took my hat and muttered: Not Slytherin..."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you asked your own girlfriend if she was single..."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you cut all of my pineapples and kept yelling: "Spongebob where are you!!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you picked up my hamster and said, 'Go PICKUCHUE!'"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you picked up my parakeet and chucked it at my dog yelling ANGRY BIRDS!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you were trying to swim in mud and yelling 'I'm in Wonka's chocolate river!'"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you were arguing with yourself over the phone and got upset when you hung up."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude you were watching power rangers screaming 'WHICH ONE'S THE STIG?!?'"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you were jumping on my bed while yelling Red Bull gives you wings!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you asked my mom if she was a virgin."

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, You pushed my girlfriend in the sea saying 'Be free ARIEL'!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you threw a squirrel in my pool and yelled 'Sandy, Bikini Bottom needs you!'"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you kept asking my cat why he killed Mufasa!"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you stood in my toilet and tried to flush yourself into the ministry of magic."

"I wasn't that drunk."
“Dude, you were telling ‘yo mama’ jokes to ORPHANS!”

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you fed mushrooms to a midget shouting ‘GROW MARIO GROW!’"

"I wasn't that drunk."
"Dude, you covered yourself in glitter and screamed, 'I’m Edward Cullen!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment